Dragon Ball Pride

Saturday 9 March 2019

Dragon Ball Pride Comic art breakdown Part 1

Dragon Ball Pride Comic Art 
Breakdown

Hey Guys Ryan Melrose here for my post today I am sharing a 3 page section of my Dragon Ball fan comic Dragon Ball Pride.
Based off The What If video by Masako X What if Frieza Saw Vegeta;s potential. feel free to read the full chapter here 





As you may know this story is all about what would happen if Lord Frieza saw the Potential in the surving Saiyans and completely exploit it..
Well to start I thought it would be best to show that just like in the anime Frieza does destroy Planet Vegeta as you can tell I based it more off the Bardock The Father Of Goku Tv special thn the Dragon ball minus manga..

I had to use some reference shots to draw Frieza's ship as well as get an Idea on what Planet Vegeta looked like as well as learn how to draw Zarbon cause I had no Idea.. I don' have to use reference shots anymore cause I've gotten use to that style of art. Basically we get the destruction of Planet vegeta and the Saiyan genocide.

On the 3rd page we have Frieza ordering Zarbon ti bring Prince Vegeta before him so he can take advantage of Vegeta's hate for his father as well as manipulate him into being a good little monkey and do Frieza's bidding. Meanwhile Frieza is behaving like he respects the Prince and the other 2 Saiyans. 
But of course the respect isn't real.. 

Once again a big thanks to Masako X for his amazing content that inspired this project... please don't forget to check out his channel definitely check out What if Raditz Turned Good



No comments:

Post a Comment