Dragon Ball Pride

Saturday 9 March 2019

Welcome to Dragon Ball Pride

Hey Guy And Welcome To

Dragon Ball Pride

Hey guys Ryan Melrose here I'd like to  be the first to welcome you to this blog that is dedicated to my fan comic Dragon ball pride..
Firstly this is fan project and isn't affiliated with the original Dragon Ball stories by Akira Toriyama. In other word this is a non Cannon work made for fun and as a way of improving my art and storytellin as well as expressing my love for Dragon Ball, dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super as a whole. You may start reading Dragon Ball Pride at the following below image 
                        read comic here https://tapas.io/series/Dragon-Ball-Pride

This comic is my own adaptation of the What If Frieza saw Vegeta's Potential story video by Masako X You may check that out here 
            Check out the Original video by Masako X and his channel https://youtu.be/SUp3gdpwttI

 If you're not familiar with Masako X please check out his youtube channel for great Dragon Ball content including Dragon Ball R&R, What If Raditz Turned Good parts 1 to 13 and other What If's and so much more.. I highly recommend it he makes awesome stuff

Check out the first Episode of Masako X Dragon Ball R&R based off What If raditz Turned Good 
                 watch Dragon Ball R&R here https://youtu.be/SoZdndUY-hw

I have been having a lot of fun working on Dragon Ball Pride for me I basically fell in love with the story What If freiza saw Vegeta's potential it's just so different and has the potential to change alot of key events from the original Manga and anime. I actually intend to continue the story after where Masako's original video ends cause theres so much that could happen which I think would make this scenario very entertaining and it's also a chance to improve my art for other projects
If you like art displayed here please read the full first episode https://tapas.io/episode/1343010
Again guys welcome if you are liking this content so far please subscribe and share their will be more posts along with more art, designs and discussions. and commentary through some of my favorite comic pages I've done I'll  seeya's all next time please stick around and have fun and check out all the content. I'll be back with more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment